Intervall for scim Bridge sync

Dear all,

Can we set an sync Intervall on scim bridge? E.g. once a day?

Chris

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Christian_XYZR,

Can you clarify what you mean by a 'sync interval' on the SCIM bridge?

Currently the SCIM bridge polls 1Password every 5 minutes checking for users to confirm who have accepted their provisioning invites. Is that what you are referring to?

Graham

• Christian_XYZR
    Christian_XYZR
    Community Member

As far as I understand I can use the bridge for syncing users and groups e.g. from AAD into 1pw.
    So my question is can I configure the poll Intervall how often scim should sync with aad?

Chris

• Hi @Christian_XYZR,

Thanks for the clarification; I think I understand your question now!

To set up a polling/sync interval, that would have to be something you configure in your identity provider. 1Password (and the associated SCIM bridge) are strictly downstream of any identity provider. In other words, your identity provider will only ever reach out to 1Password; 1Password will never reach out to your identity provider. 1Password has no ability to set up or configure a polling interval.

If you are asking how to modify Azure AD's polling interval from its default, that is something you will have to run by Azure AD support. From our external understanding, the polling interval is set to 40 minutes by Azure, and that is not a setting that can be changed. However, I would confirm that with Azure AD support.

Let me know what further questions you have!

Graham

• Christian_XYZR
    Christian_XYZR
    Community Member

hi @graham_1P,

i think that is clear now.

chris

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

That's great to hear @Christian_XYZR :+1: If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.