Latest nightly build (80202086) frequently crashing

Options

The latest nightly is fairly frequently crashing on my Mac. Even if I’m not interacting with the app at all and it’s hidden in the background.

I can’t upload the crash logs though… The forum here tells me the format is not allowed (even if I compact them).

1Password Version: 8.2.2-86.NIGHTLY 80202086
Extension Version: 2.1.2
OS Version: macOS X 12.0

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hey @cortig

Sorry to hear about the crashing. We're (intentionally) fairly restrictive on what types of files can be uploaded to the forum to be shared publicly, but we'd love to see the logs. Please email them to us at support@1password.com and we'll take a look. Along with the crash logs please include the logs from the app, which can be found in ~/Library/Group Containers/2BUA8C4S2C.com.1password/Library/Application Support/1Password/Data/logs. The most recent log is 1Password_rCURRENT.log, and that will be of the most interest. Thank you!

Ben

• cortig
    cortig
    Community Member
    Options

I’ll do that as soon as I come back to the Mac that was affected. I understand that you want to restrict the files types that can be uploaded here. I was just not sure where I could have sent the files in question.

• Understood, @cortig, and thanks for sending those when you get the chance. We'll look forward to digging into that for you via email! 👍

• cortig
    cortig
    Community Member
    Options

Done! I just sent the files over.

Corentin

• Ben
    Options

Thank you! I see we've received the email and will be reviewing the logs ASAP.

Ben

ref: YMM-85285-572

This discussion has been closed.