some credit cards not showing in Chrome on Mac

Options
doray
doray
Community Member
edited October 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

Some credit cards -- the ones with names starting later in the alphabet -- are not showing in Chrome on Mac. I mean, they're listed in 1Password, but they don't offer to fill on websites.

This is not happening in Firefox or Safari.
It started today, with the latest update.
I tried restarting Chrome, but that didn't help.

Are other people having this issue too, or is it just me?

Comments

• doray
    doray
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry -- this question seems to have posted twice!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @doray!

Can you please post a screenshot of the list you see in Chrome, and the list you see in Firefox or Safari? Please make sure to mask any personal information before you do that.

Sorry -- this question seems to have posted twice!

No worries, I will delete the duplicate discussion for you :)

• doray
    doray
    Community Member
    Options

It's hard to take a screenshot of that, because it involves scrolling down to see the list of credit cards. But when I scroll in Chrome, the list ends after a certain number of cards (always the same), whereas in Firefox and Safari it goes all the way to the end of the alphabet.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@doray:

It's hard to take a screenshot of that, because it involves scrolling down to see the list of credit cards.

There should not be a problem scrolling down in the list and taking the screenshot then, after scrolling. But in the meantime, I see a similar issue that our developers are investigating, and I wonder if what you are reporting is related: is it possible perhaps that you can only see the first 20 items in the Chrome extension?

• doray
    doray
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, that’s exactly it! I can only see the first 20 items.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@doray:

Thank you for the confirmation. This is indeed the bug that our developers are currently investigating, so hopefully it will be fixed soon :)

This discussion has been closed.