I just would like to say that the early access of v8 + windows 11 is a blast.

Options

Hello,

I'm in the w11 early adopters program for months now, and since upgrading it to w11, 1password's performance was horrible. I had latency problems which are probably related to hardware acceleration, but I couldn't deactivate it within the app, so I carried on with the suffering.

After finding and installing the early access build, all my latency problems are gone, finally.
I can't comment much on other issues for now, but I'll certainly give feedback on them as they happen.

I just would like to really thank the team for making the early access available for 'normal' users. This has certainly improved my daily experience.

1Password Version: 8.2.2-80
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 11 preview 10.0.22000.65

Comments

• Hi @thiagoamaro91, thanks for reaching out. It's always lovely to hear from users how we made the day smoother. I'll forward your comments to some more of our developers.

James

• Ben
    Options

Thanks so much for the kind words here @thiagoamaro91. 🥰 I'm glad to hear your experience with 1Password 8 on Windows 11 has been positive.

Ben

• r1ma
    r1ma
    Community Member
    Options

IMHO, for Windows 11, if you make the side panel on the left with glass like effects, like 1P 8 on Mac, it would be perfect.

• @r1ma: I also love the Mica effect in Windows 11! I'm looking forward to the availability of APIs that allow us to explore this in 1Password.

This discussion has been closed.