Silly Question... is there a user's manual or info video on 1PW? Logout?

Options
PWChinook
PWChinook
Community Member

I've been playing with my new IOS version for awhile but sooner or later I should probably "take a course"...

One quick question, why is there no "logout" button? I expect you logout by using the bottom iPod button/switch and that carries you back to the main screen because I need to re-enter my horrendously complicated master PW to get back in. Still, a software button saying "logout" would seem more conventional.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Good questions. I think I can answer both with one answer. This is indeed in the User Guide. From the Security Settings section:

Lock Now

You can lock 1Password anytime you want. This is generally useful for people who don't want to wait for the auto-lock timer to kick in or don't use auto-lock and want to lock 1Password on their own terms.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

• PWChinook
    PWChinook
    Community Member
    Options

Oh my, I seem to have asked the wrong question. I asked if there is a User's Manual and you implied "yes".

I should have asked "WHERE is the User's Manual" or how do I access it?

Many thanks :-)

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

It is available via the link posted in my reply above, but here is the link to its main page if it helps. :)

1Password 4 for iOS User Guide

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.