Ongoing problem with Safari Technology Preview

Options
bradleysm
bradleysm
Community Member

Hey guys,

1P simply doesn't work properly with Safari Technology Preview. There are a couple of problems:

1. Trying to use 1P on STP always forces Safari CV (current version) to launch. It doesn't matter if STP is the default browser, or if another non-Safari browser is default. It simply won't start without Safari CV launching. _This isn't a new issue, it's been around since 1P v7.x anyway, maybe longer. _

2. The current version of 1P doesn't work AT ALL with the current STP. Attempting to open it on STP causes Safari CV to briefly flash a opened window and then disappear, it's completely non-functional.

Now, I understand that a beta product supporting another beta product might be asking too much, but it's the only extension that doesn't work, and it seems to work fine with daily builds of Edge and Firefox.

I'm a web developer, which is why I've got all beta browsers. Trying to stay ahead of changes. I understand that I'm not the majority of your user base. But maybe it's something you can investigate in-between, you know, re-writing your entire app. :D

Thanks!

1Password Version: 8.2.2 (80202080, on BETA channel)
Extension Version: 2.1.2
OS Version: macOS 12.0 b9

This discussion has been closed.