1P in browser on Microsoft Edge hangs

A recent and annoying problem: trying to log in to 1P in the browser (it's always worked without any issue) now just.....hangs. The little dilly goes round and round and round and round....but never does anything. Works fine in Chrome, Firefox...just has decided to stop working in Edge.

I don't see anything addressing this here or elsewhere on the web....anyone?

1Password Version: 7.6.801
Extension Version: 2.1.0
OS Version: Win 10 21H1

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Ziggy_Stahdust!

Can you please send us some logs so we can take a closer look for you?

After you have sent the email, please post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• Ziggy_Stahdust
    Ziggy_Stahdust
    Community Member

Ah - I closed Edge then reopened it this morning before reading this...it prompted me for a full login, then the extension worked fine. Looks like the extension dropped the connection with Edge. I can still send logs, though it will be "somewhere in the past" in the logs that the issue occurred at this point.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Ziggy_Stahdust:

I am glad to hear that things are working fine once again :) I think it would be more useful if you could send us the logs in the future if this happens again, so we can look at them right when the issue is happening :+1:

• Ziggy_Stahdust
    Ziggy_Stahdust
    Community Member

I'll do that - if it repeats!

Oh - and just had a surprise testing it ....there's now a little "key" in the top right corner for the password generator....very handy!!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Sounds good @Ziggy_Stahdust!

Oh - and just had a surprise testing it ....there's now a little "key" in the top right corner for the password generator....very handy!!

Agreed!

This discussion has been closed.