No overview of all shared password items

Hi 1Password team,

Yesterday I updated to the latest version of 1Password that has the sharing option with persons that do not use 1Password. Maybe I'm missing this but there is no view that shows all items that I have shared, not in the browser version or on the iPhone/iPad app. This is a big and important missing part of this new feature. Without this overview, a user cannot be in control over the items that are shared.

With kind regards,

Dennis

1Password Version: 7.9
Extension Version: n.a.
OS Version: iOS 15.0.2
Referrer: forum-search:No overview of all shared password items

Comments

• ag_chantelleag_chantelle

Team Member

@dvmierlo

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your thoughts. You're right, a complete overview or "activity log" would definitely be useful here. While I can't say when this will be available, I've shared your feedback with our development team. Hopefully we'll see this feature implemented in an upcoming release.

• @ag_chantelle Thank you so much for your reply! I hope an overview of all shared items will be available very soon on all platforms, not only in the web portal. This is must have functionality in my opinion, specially to be in control over what has been shared.

• ag_chantelleag_chantelle

Team Member

@dvmierlo

I agree, ideally we would want this to be as holistic and accessible as possible. I'll be sure to share your sentiments in the request with the team. Thanks again! :smile:

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#979

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file