Cannot find Firefox classic extension icon in toolbar

Options
_Roy
_Roy
Community Member
edited October 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi,
After suffering the automatic update hang/crash/permission cycle for a while I've finally managed to get 1Password7 working again. As a part of my "quit everything that moves" debugging strategy I removed the 1Password extension from Firefox. I see that there are two extensions available now and I am trying to reinstall the classic one. The installation of the classic 1Password extension on Firefox (93.0) seems to have been successful and Firefox confirms that it is running. However there is no 1Password icon in the Firefox toolbar. I have also looked on the Firefox "customize toolbar" page and there is no 1Password icon there either.

Can you please tell me how to find and install the icon? Thanks.

p.s. Your instructions on customizing the Firefox toolbar are a bit out of date with the latest version.7

1Password Version: 7.9 (70900001)
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: macOS 11.6

Comments

• @_Roy

It's possible the extension might be hiding somewhere in the overflow menu. If you have it installed and enabled, and it's not showing in the customize toolbar, you can click the arrows to the right of the browser toolbar to view the overflow menu. If you see 1Password there, you can right click and choose "Unpin from overflow menu". It will look something like this:

Is this the case for you?

This discussion has been closed.