(no) alert after Thingiverse data breach

I miss a feature to actively alert me whenever a new data breach is discovered that includes one of my login items.

Just these days a new data breach of Thingiverse was detected, and if I navigate to my Thingiverse login item in 1Password, it actually shows the message:

This is fine, and it also shows up on the Dashboard as 1 compromised website.

But I'd like a visual alert that this is new. Perhaps a red dot somewhere, like the red dot next to the "Feedback" icon to notify of new features. Perhaps the Watchtower icon or text entry can get such a red dot if a new breach of one of my entries is detected.

I was notified of my compromised login by the news, not by my password manager. I would never have seen this if I hadn't read the news or actually see within the Tingiverse login item. And I don't check the Watchtower every day and look what has changed. This is just not practical.
The information is already in 1Password - please find a way to visualize it as alert.

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• Hi @Tertius3,

This is something that we do in our other apps that we're excited to bring to 1Password 8. It just hasn't made its way to the top of the list yet 😅

Please let us know if you run into anything else you'd like to see in 1Password 8.

This discussion has been closed.