Password Items Created in 1P8 8.4.0 80400008 (Nightly) Incorrect on iOS 1P 7.9

Options

I created a new password item in 1Password 8.4.0 (80400008, Nightly). I left the password field blank, but added two password fields below.

I then went to iOS and found the item, but these two fields were missing:

If I add a password into the default password field, it will appear on iOS, but the other two custom ones will still not show.

If I create a new password field in the item (not in the default password field) on iOS, it will appear in the desktop app and web.

If I create a new password item from the web version (my.1password.com), and do not use the default password field, but use a custom password field, it shows on iOS.

If I have an existing password item that I haven't edited, the custom password fields show on iOS.

Now, if I edit an existing password item and add another custom password field, any custom password fields will not show going forward, even if I delete the new custom password field.

I then tried other custom fields, and experienced the same issue. So this appears to be specific to custom fields edited/created on the 1Password 8 nightly.

(Sorry if this is garbled, I was testing as I wrote this down).

1Password Version: 8.4.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• Thank you @jcsully217, we are looking into this and will get it fixed up ASAP.

Please let us know if you run into anything else, we really appreciate it 💜

This discussion has been closed.