Nitpick - user interface glitch for About window

Options

There should not be a scroll bar in the "About" section of the settings. See pic for version info.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @mia ,

Thank you for trying out the early access version of 1Password 8 and sharing your feedback!
    Our team is aware of this bug and they are working on it to get it resolved.
    I hope you can have it in upcoming release.

Thanks for helping us making the app better and please keep the great feedback coming. :)

• mia
    mia
    Community Member
    edited October 2021
    Options

You're very welcome Maryam! I posted a lot more here.
    https://1password.community/discussion/124334/a-compilation-of-feedback-for-1pw-8-4-family-membership#latest

I honestly thought I would hate 1Password 8 based on all of the negative aspects of Electron but I am seriously impressed. 1PW 8 is wicked fast, web interface is beautiful (except for lack of native dark mode! AgileBits..... how could you!!! Lol) and I love managing family membership.

I don't agree with the takeaways that happened with local vault and I HATE subscriptions but I agree with you all on the direction you're headed. 1PW is the best. I do wish personal sub was $1 a month and family $3 for a more reasonable transition.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks so much for the kind words, @mia. Glad to hear that overall you're enjoying the experience. We'll continue to iterate and as we do hopefully we'll be able to address some of the items you'd like to see improvements on. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.