Autofill Issue on https://my.1password.com/

Options

Hi Team,

Recently, I noticed that 1Password is unable to fill in Secret Key on the 1Password Web login Page.

I have tried everything, but am still unable to fill using 1Password. Have inspected the page and manually added the field named "account-key" still unable to auto-fill.

Please look into this & help.

1Password Version: 80400002
Extension Version: 2.1.3
OS Version: Windows 10 21H1

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @prakharaug!

Can you please try creating a login manually in the browser, and see if that works for you?

How to save a Login manually in your browser

• prakharaug
    prakharaug
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_ana

I had to archive the original starter kit entry and then save the login. However, the secret key is not saved as a password in this case. And the entry seems like this.

I think the earlier the default starter kit entry was nice. Seems like this issue happened after the 1Password 8 update.

• Hi @prakharaug, thanks for letting us know about this issue!

If it's OK, would you be able to un-archive the original item in order to tell us the steps we can use to reproduce this?

Normally, the starter kit should be able to fill into the forms present on 1Password.com without issue - and when we tested just now, using 1Password 7 and 8, it worked alright. So we'll be interested in any specifics you can share about what you're seeing.

Of course, if it's necessary to discuss account specifics, feel free to message us at support+windows@1Password.com, where we can help with more in-depth issues as well.

This discussion has been closed.