I'm using Firefox, and I'm getting logged out of 1Password

Options

I'm using 1Password in the Firefox browser. I have set the lock time as "1Password will lock in this browser when closed or after it is idle for 299 minutes."

...but I'm still getting locked out far sooner than chosen, it can be as soon as 15minutes...

Cheers

1Password Version: 7.9.822
Extension Version: 2.1.7
OS Version: Win10
Referrer: forum-search:log out

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Jayzeable!

Can you please post a screenshot of your lock settings?

I'm using 1Password in the Firefox browser. I have set the lock time as "1Password will lock in this browser when closed or after it is idle for 299 minutes."

Also, for confirmation: when you say "in the Firefox browser", do you mean the 1Password browser extension in Firefox, or on the 1Password.com website when visited in Firefox?

• Jayzeable
    Jayzeable
    Community Member
    Options

1Passwword.com when visited in Firefox...

• @Jayzeable

The screen shot you shared appears to be the auto-lock settings for the 1password.com web app. This will not affect the auto-lock preferences for the extension. Auto-lock preferences for 1Password in your browser are aligned with the settings you have in the 1Password for Windows desktop app. Can you try the steps outlined here for Windows and let me know if it helps?

• Jayzeable
    Jayzeable
    Community Member
    Options

All sorted, much appreciated. Thank you.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of Chantelle, you are welcome @Jayzeable! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.