Please, We've Got To Be Able To Rearrange Fields--And Sections!

Options
nimvio
nimvio
Community Member

At the very least, please support the ability to rearrange the fields within items, just like is possible in 1Password 7. In my mind, this is a must-have!

I've also really wanted to be able to rearrange sections for quite some time. For example, I add a new section to an item (e.g. Apple devices), and I want the old sections to be lower.

Thanks for all you do!

P.S. Please make it so that text flows over to a new line (just like is done on the mobile apps), that way, no matter how wide the desktop app is sized, the text doesn't get cut off.

1Password Version: 1Password 8 Early Access (Beta Channel)
Extension Version: Latest available for macOS
OS Version: macOS 12

Comments

• @nimvio Thanks for the feedback! Quickly re-organizing items would be a super useful feature. I've added your request to our internal tracker.

For the text overflow issue. Is there a certain field type that this is a problem? It does not appear to be an issue on notes, but I do see it on other text fields. Are there certain fields where you run into this issue frequently? Thanks!

ref: dev/core/core#5958

• nimvio
    nimvio
    Community Member
    edited December 2021
    Options

@K.J._1P , @Ben - I attached a photo (below) that demonstrates the problem with text getting cut off in fields. Thanks!

P.S. Sorry about the delay in replying to this post.

This discussion has been closed.