Just A reminder and checking in

Options
kram5819
kram5819
Community Member
edited October 2021 in Lounge

Hello,
Just a note to let ag_ana know that for the past 6 weeks I have had zero issues with 1password. Since the suggestions Ana gave me about the
fill in password issues with my Samsung note 9 I have had not 1 problem it has worked every time. Also, not 1 issue with 1password using my Chromebook since I deleted and reinstalled the Chrome extension. Apparently there was an update to the extension because I had some issues BUT removal and reinstall of the extension fixed it. I am very happy with the improvements.

I wish 1 password would highly consider my suggestion >>> when logging into 1 password with the Chrome extension on my Chromebook that I would be able to log in with the option of a pin number because my master password is 30 characters long, so what I do is log in to my Bitwarden & get my 1password master password that is stored there. Bitwarden has the option of pin or password on the Chrome extension. I copy/paste my 1 password master password into my 1 password via the Chrome extension to log in and get into one password that way.

FYI my master password to get into Bitwarden is equally difficult I think it's 35 characters so if anybody tried to get into my Vault they wouldn't be able to use my PIN number they must use ONLY a password the pin number log in is ONLY available on the Chrome extension. And you MUST log in with your password FIRST to change to set up the 6 digit PIN option to log in.

I suppose it's not a bad idea to have Bitwarden as a backup anyway all of my passwords are in Bitwarden as well as 1password, but it would be nice not to have to go to Bitwarden copy and paste my master password and login to 1 password.

1 password is my main password manager that I use all the time.

Again a big thank you, ag_ana, for all you have done to get my android device to FINALLY work 100%>> 1password fills everything in now as it should.

I am very happy with 1password and grateful for the help.

1Password Version:_2.1.3
_Extension Version:
Chrome extension
OS Version: Chromebook & android device

Comments

This discussion has been closed.