I'm unable to access my 1password app. I use face ID to access the app.

amccathie
amccathie
Community Member

I'm unable to access my 1password app on my iphone. It switches off immediately after I switch on. I use face ID to access the app. I have had my 1password account for a long time. I have master password, but I don’t have a secret code ( don’t think I have ever had a secret code) so I can’t access my account over 1password.com. When I click on regenerating a secret code your site takes me back to a registration page, where I need a secret code to log on, So it’s a catch-22 situation. I apparently need a secret code, which I don't have to generate a new secret code. I’m now anxious that I will lose all my passwords.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I am unable to access my 1password app.

Comments

• amccathie
    amccathie
    Community Member

I was in a major panic because I could not access my iPhone 1password app at a crucial moment when I needed a particular password. But I’m super grateful to the friendly 1password support team for sorting out the problem. The app simply needed an update, which took a matter of seconds to undertake.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update and for the kind words @amccathie! I am glad to hear that everything is working as expected once again :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.