Safari extension doesn’t use app All Vaults setting?

Options
Paco II
Paco II
Community Member

In the app I’ve got All Vaults set to exclude a particular vault. When using the safari extension I am seeing entries from that excluded vault. How do I get the extension to use the same all vaults setting as the app?

Comments

• jsinglestein
    jsinglestein
    Community Member
    Options

I’m having the same issue.

• Paco II
    Paco II
    Community Member
    Options

Big question is, is the safari extension supposed to respect that all vaults exclusions? And if not, it should.

• @Paco II,

At this time it does not make use of that setting. I've raised the issue with the extension team to see how they would like to proceed.

• Paco II
    Paco II
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the clarification @rudy. Seems like a strange oversight, and a disconnect from the seamlessness AgileBits is going for. I hope they eventually plan to align that.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I use that setting all the time too @Paco II, so I also hope this will be back in sync soon :)

• sharik14
    sharik14
    Community Member
    Options

+1 for me on this. This is a HUGE HUGE privacy issue. I have set up certain vaults not to be shown, and currently al items are showing from all vaults. This was a major differentiator for 1Password vs LastPass, and I really loved it. Please consider restoring this functionality!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sharik14:

Thank you for sharing your feedback here too, I have let our developers know that you would find this feature useful :+1:

This discussion has been closed.