How to change subscription from team (2 user) to individual (1 user)

Chrstormer
Chrstormer
Community Member
edited November 2021 in Lounge

I want to go from from Team (2user) to Individual (1 user) subscription and change my email address, but I do not see that as an option. What are my options, please ?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Chrstormer!

You will need to remove every other user in the Team before you can convert your account into an individual one:

Add and remove team members

Then you will be able to convert your account:

Change your 1Password account type

Let us know how it goes!

• Chrstormer
    Chrstormer
    Community Member

Hi
    Thanks, but as far as I can see I can only suspend, not remove !?

• @Chrstormer

Please note that deleting a team member will delete all data they've stored within the 1Password account. Make sure the person you're deleting has already made other arrangements. The option to delete should appear directly below the option to suspend:

If that is not what you're seeing, could you please take a screenshot to help illustrate what you are seeing? Instructions can be found for either Mac or Windows, here:

Do not include any personal information in the screenshot. If that is unavoidable, rather than posting the screenshot here on this public forum, let's move the conversation to email: support+forum@1password.com. When you email in you'll get a support ID back from BitBot. Please post that ID here. Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.