[Feature Request] Vaults tab

mattlennon3
mattlennon3
Community Member

I would like there to be a 5th tab, ideally between favourites and categories, to display vaults.

Of the 82 items I have saved in 1Password, 73 of them are of the "Login" category. This makes filtering by category a bit redundant for me.

I'm sure a few of those entries could go into a different category, but not many! As time goes on I'm sure I'll have other things to store in 1Password that do fill up those other categories. But for now, I'd really like to be able to quickly filter by vault.

I realise we have the vault (and account?) selector in the top left, but it's not really in thumb range. I also compare how that modal looks vs the desktop vaults, which are a simple list, like the categories on the app.

Changing your account from the top left button is still good, but have the categories and vaults at the bottom for easier access.

Thanks for reading :)

Matt

1Password Version: 7.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 11

Comments

• Hey @mattlennon3. Thanks for reaching out!

I see how reaching your thumb all the way over to the top right can be a bit tricky for accessing vaults, which as you pointed out are important for organizing your data. We have some ideas of how to improve this, and I'll pass your feedback on to our development team as well.

Thanks for sharing your feedback!

• mattlennon3
    mattlennon3
    Community Member

Thanks @peri :smile:

Yeah, at least it's accessible. Just could be faster to use is all.

Hope you guys can work this into a future update!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Peri, you are welcome @mattlennon3! If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.