browser no longer follows app unlock

Options

The browser extension used to unlock when the app was unlocked, and unlocking one (either one) used to unlock both. Somewhere 1 rev ago or so this stopped happening. Is 2.1.8 out of date, and if so, how do I force a newer version into the browser?

1Password Version: 8.4.0
Extension Version: 2.1.8
OS Version: windows 10/Brave

Comments

• Backspaze
    Backspaze
    Community Member
    Options

This sounds just like the issue I made a post about yesterday. You can find it here. If these issues are indeed identical then maybe some moderator can merge these threads, and maybe change the header as well since @Syd's header browser no longer follows app unlock does a better job of summarizing the issue than my more vague Issues with connection to browser extension.

• edspar
    edspar
    Community Member
    Options

Having this problem too with the latest update to 1Password 8.4 beta/browser 2.1.8

• dmpaul1
    dmpaul1
    Community Member
    Options

Having the same problem too, just reverted to 1Password 7 until this is fixed.

• PeterG_1P
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hi folks! I see some of you posted in the other thread about this as well (hello once again), but in case it's helpful:

Our team will be happy to assist you with this - please send us a short email at support@1Password.com, and include a link to this discussion so that we can pull all the threads together.

Sorry for the additional step required here, but in order for us to resolve this we'll likely need to discuss specifics of your setup with you, and that's not the kind of thing, for the sake of security and privacy, that should happen in a public forum.

We'll look forward to fixing this for you! 😃

This discussion has been closed.