Hiding items from Quick Access menu

Options

Hello,

I have been using the early access version of 1Password 8 for Mac on my personal device for a while now. In the past month or so, the application has been updated to display by default apps that are running at the moment whenever I open the Quick Access menu. Although this is generally very practical and a nice UX improvement, I would love to have a way to disable it and/or be able to hide certain apps from showing up in the list by default. For example, I have Fantastical running in the background at all times and whenever I open the Quick Access menu, my Flexibits login information gets displayed as a shortcut item by default, but I would like that to never show up.

Hope my explanation makes sense. I can also provide screenshots if needed. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

1Password Version: 8.4.0
Extension Version: 2.1.4
OS Version: macOS 12.1 Beta

Comments

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member
    Options

+1 (same Flexibits case)

Slack is also annoying (since I have different accounts for many different workplaces). In particular since I’m already logged in and never needed any of them in Quick Access since I started testing v8.

• Hi @firatciftci / @XIII:

Thanks for your feedback on this, this is definitely something we've noticed and hope to get smoothed out soon. Thanks again!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.