Can you still confirm the number of All Items somewhere in version 8?

I used to be able to scroll to the bottom of the "All Items" list in version 7 to see the count. In fact, you can still see the count of All Items in all other versions of 1Password that I use (iOS, iPadOS & Mac). The count in version 8 is no longer displayed. Or, I can't seem to find it.
Otherwise, the new 1Passwrod version 8 is working fine.

1Password Version: 8.4.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• Tertius3
    Tertius3
    Community Member

Unfortunately, there is no item count any more. The only way to count my items seems to select them all (CTRL-A), then right-click the selection. The number of items is shown that can be moved/deleted/archived.

• Good to know. That suggestion works. Thanks, Tertius3.
    Back in the old times, when I had my 1Password files synced in Dropbox, I noticed occasional issues in keeping my 1Password app file counts in sync. Since the good folks at 1Password changed to their own 1Password server, I have never had a problem. That’s why I was checking the file counts. Maybe it’s one less thing to worry about.

• Hi @Eye_like_1Password , @Tertius3 has answered the question well here (thank you, Tertius!).

We can understand why you'd want to see a count of the total items, though, @Eye_like_1Password, and I have added your name to our emergent discussion around this issue. Thanks for providing us this feedback that it's something you find useful!

ref: dev/core/core#9298

This discussion has been closed.