Lock Keyboard Shortcut CTRL-SHIFT-L not working on 1Password 8.4.0 when App not in visible

Hey everyone.

I've updated to 1Password 8.4.0 from 7.9 and I am quite happy so far. But I noticed a little error: The keyboard shortcut CTRL-SHIFT-L for locking 1Password does not work when the App is not visible in the foreground. It works like a charm if the app is open though.

I would find it very nice and useful if you could lock the App with the shortcut mentioned above, even if the app was closed and just running in the background.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Sandro

1Password Version: 8.4.0
Extension Version: 2.1.4
OS Version: Windows 10, 21H2, Build 19044.1348
Referrer: forum-search:lock

Comments

• Some more information about my keyboard layout: I am using a Swiss German Keyboard layout. I hope this helps for bugfixing.

• PeterG_1PPeterG_1P

Team Member

Hello @Sneez , thank you for this detailed description of the issue you've encountered. We do have some work to do on keyboard support for this language, so I'll add you to our list of customers who have noted that there should be some improvement here. Thanks for including the specifics! We'll keep the improvements coming, and you're helping us do that. We appreciate it.

ref: dev/core/core#7697

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file