sovanbu
Community Member

Please tell me where I can buy this shirt lol

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Nowhere yet. Somewhere soon. Please stay tuned. :)

• benfdc
    benfdc
    Community Member
    Options

@sovanbu—

You would think that you could find it under the Store link on the AgileBits home page, but you can't. Maybe it’s a security issue.

The ordering page is actually geekier than the shirt. Check out the UTF-8 bullets:

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2013
    Options

Thanks for following up on this thread with that link, Ben! :)

I'll see about getting some more attention for the shirt on the main website. Right now you are absolutely correct in your insinuation. It is hidden. There are also formatting issues on their site which we have been frustrated by. I'll see if we can't resolve that once and for all. It's been an ongoing battle thus far. ;)

Of course, our blog post about the shirt is the top link in a Google search for "1Password shirt", so that might make it easier to find next time if "next time" happens before we link to it from more places.

• benfdc
    benfdc
    Community Member
    edited August 2013
    Options

Bet you haven’t had too many requests from your Windows users for a ⌃\ IS MY PASSWORD shirt!

I also have the impression that the shirt may still be in beta pending a final decision on the 1Password 4 Dock icon. Who knows, the "vintage" tee may become a collector's item!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Bet you haven’t had too many requests from your Windows users for a ⌃\ IS MY PASSWORD shirt!

Honestly, we've had more requests for a shirt based on the German localized shortcut ⌘# than anything else. :D

I also have the impression that the shirt may still be in beta pending a final decision on the 1Password 4 Dock icon. Who knows, the "vintage" tee may become a collector's item!

Buy now! LOL

• benfdc
    benfdc
    Community Member
    Options

If the b73 icon sticks, y’all might not bother to redesign the shirts. It’s pretty darn close.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Yeah, the idea isn't to be an exact 1Password icon, but more of a 1Password "logo" appropriate for screen printing. I think it will probably remain the same for a while.

• benfdc
    benfdc
    Community Member
    edited September 2013
    Options

I think I'm gonna hold out for the shirt with the glow-in-the-dark ink that displays an open lock (horizontal keyhole and green ring) when the lights go out.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

;)

This discussion has been closed.