Quick Access struggling to take focus

Options

I seem to be having a problem where, if a text field is focused when I bring up the quick access modal, focus does not shift to 1Password. If I am not on a text field, things seem to be ok. It doesn't always do this, but it's pretty often. I will update if I can find a way to recreate it reliably. Anyone else seeing this?

1Password Version: 8.50 Nightly
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS 12

Comments

• r3volution11
    r3volution11
    Community Member
    edited November 2021
    Options

I just created an account for this very reason.

I'm using the same 1Password and OS versions. For browser, I'm using Vivaldi 4.3.2439.65 (latest stable).

• Surely we can all sympathize with struggling to focus in 2021? 😆

But seriously, thank you @utahjazzfan and @r3volution11 for reporting this! We have heard some reports of this from other customers, and I have added your comments here to our existing investigation around the issue. We'll look into this. 👍

ref: dev/core/core#9619

• shwao
    shwao
    Community Member
    Options

I am still experiencing the same issue with 1Password for Mac 8.6.0 (80600068, on BETA channel). Is this supposed to be fixed or is it still being worked on?

• rob
    Options

Hey, @shwao. Thanks for the report. We thought we'd fixed it, but it sounds like there's a case we missed. Is it happening consistently for you? And if so, can you describe the steps you're taking?

This discussion has been closed.