To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Multiple Issues Sorry if too complicated

Options
senioruserfriendly
senioruserfriendly
Community Member
edited November 2021 in Memberships

1) Why does this field tell me to provide more detail when I just typed a single character?
2) I'm unclear about 1pwd.app, and the browser extension.
3) I had sent in a support request that the fill in forms only rarely worked. I got a reply back about the password feature. I sent in a reply stating I was not having an issue with passwords but the fill in forms. Once again I got a here is how to use the password feature. I replied again (still politely, but holding my tongue) again stating that I as asking one question and the response was not my question. It rejected: Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

1Password Support (support (at )1password.com)
Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider rejected it.
Diagnostic information for administrators:
Generating server: CO1PR03MB5811.namprd03.prod.outlook.com
support (at) 1password.com
Remote Server returned '552-5.7.0 This message was blocked because its content presents a potential 552-5.7.0 security issue. Please visit 552-5.7.0 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BlockedMessage to review our 552 5.7

1. I tried to log on to the web site, but it will not allow me, but I can log on via the extension.
  2. Email only support takes much more time than real time. In the past I have given up because it is hard to clarify a single word. Interactive conversations can correct misinterpretations immediately. I've had email responses that require pages of writing to respond, that would only take a second or two in real time. And sometimes I don't even understand how to ask the question. I know support is costly. But it is even more costly when someone has to respond with multiple pages of responses multiple times, and customers' issues are not resolved.

1Password Version: 7.9.1
Extension Version: 2.1.5
OS Version: mac os 12.0.1

Comments

• Hi @senioruserfriendly:

I'm sorry you're running into some trouble when trying to send us an email. As far as that message goes, were you by any chance including any attachments with your reply?

As for what you mentioned about filling in forms, are you referring to filling in usernames and passwords, or filling in things like your name, street address, phone number, and similar?

Let me know, and I'll be able to investigate further. Thanks for your patience on this!

Jack

ref: BGG-52863-275

This discussion has been closed.