Bulk select and move issue

Options

Hello,

On windows and macOS 1Password 8 last versions, when I try to multi-select items from a vault and move them to another vault I have a issue.
Some items are moved as expected and others not moved and stay in current vault.
I have this issue when I select more than about 10 items at the same time. No error message.

Thanks

Comments

• cyayon
    cyayon
    Community Member
    Options

No one else have this issue ?

• Hi @cyayon:

Thanks for your patience! I was able to replicate this issue, and have filed it to see if we can make it a bit smoother in the future. As a workaround for now, if you select the items you'd like to move to a new vault, and rather than dragging them to the new vault in the sidebar, right click and select move, that should move all your items for you properly. Let me know if that works for you!

Jack

ref: dev/core/core#11660

• cyayon
    cyayon
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,

thanks for your answer. I will try and keep you informed.

• fuchsr
    fuchsr
    Community Member
    Options

I ran into the same issue today. Searched for a word, selected the logins found, and tried to move them to a new vault. No luck. Tried Jack's suggestion. No luck. Eventually I discovered that when you do the search and some of the hits found are already in the new vault, the move is not offered as an option. If you deselect those, you still can't drag and drop but at least the Move command becomes ungrayed.

This discussion has been closed.