To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

What kind of license/version/membership do I have?

nicster
nicster
Community Member

Hi,

I've been using the 1Password app on my iPhone for many years now. When getting the app years back, I can't remember if I paid for it or not, but it's working fine. When going to Settings and Accounts, then there is no account connected to my app. I get the choices Add an existing account or pay for a membership.

What kind of license/version/membership do I have?

Cheers,
Niclas

1Password Version: 7.9.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 15.1

Comments

• Hey @nicster:

Glad to hear you've been using 1Password for so long! :smile: It sounds like you may have have used 1Password with a standalone vault in the past on either Mac or Windows, and then synced that vault to your iPhone.

Additionally, as we move forward, we're no longer selling standalone licenses for 1Password, and 1Password 8 will be membership only. We're absolutely excited about how 1Password 8 works with a 1Password membership. For more specifics on this, here's a post by our founder Dave Teare.

We're offering two different promotions if you have a 1Password license:

• Trade your license for 50% off your first 3 years of a 1Password account
    • Purchase a $150 USD gift card for $99 USD

If you'd like to discuss the trade-in offer in detail, sending an email to support+tradein@1password.com with a link to this thread would put you in touch with my colleagues who would be best equipped to help you get switched over. Let me know!

Jack

• nicster
    nicster
    Community Member

Hi @jack.platten

Thanks for your answer!

At this moment, I just want to figure out what kind of license/version/membership I have right now.

I've never use 1Password on either Mac or Windows before, I've only been using your app on my iPhone. Do you have any other suggestions on what kind of license/version/membership I have?

Thanks,
    Niclas

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@nicster:

Do you have any other suggestions on what kind of license/version/membership I have?

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from the email address you used to purchase 1Password (however that might have been), so we can continue the conversation in private?

After you have sent the email, please post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• nicster
    nicster
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana,

I have now sent an email and my ticket number is [#MUD-63241-262].

Thanks,
    Niclas

• Hi Niclas,

I have your ticket and will continue the conversation there.

Thanks

• nicster
    nicster
    Community Member
  • On behalf of Corinne, you're very welcome @nicster! To avoid duplicating our efforts, I'm going to close this thread, and we'll continue our conversation over email. :smile:

Jack

This discussion has been closed.