To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Web App Issue: The Labels Of Individual Fields Are Formatted In A Way That Causes Them To Be Cut Off

Options
nimvio
nimvio
Community Member
edited December 2021 in Memberships

On the web app (e.g. my.1password.com), the label/title of a field gets cut off so much that it can’t be read.* This becomes an issue if you use 1Password to store what are commonly referred to as secret questions (and answers). In 1Password’s own Early Release desktop app, secret question “fields” have the user putting the question in the “title/label” part.

Also, this issue extends to all desktop apps of 1Password, and again, the “title/label” part of “fields” gets cut off with a “…”; however, this is totally not the case on the iOS/iPadOS app. In fact, the whole thing is readable and flows to the next line perfectly.

Can it be fixed in a way that makes it readable in all cases (including for the fields themselves)? I have one idea: show a pop up element when a user taps/clicks on the field label.

Thanks 1Password team for all you do!

* = In truth, this likely depends on the screen size of the device, but it’s still an issue.

1Password Version: N/A
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: N/A

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @nimvio!

On the web app (e.g. my.1password.com), the label/title of a field gets cut off so much that it can’t be read.* This becomes an issue if you use 1Password to store what are commonly referred to as secret questions (and answers). In 1Password’s own Early Release desktop app, secret question “fields” have the user putting the question in the “title/label” part.

Can you please post a screenshot of an example?

This discussion has been closed.