Suggestion does not appear right away

Options

Hi,

Don't know what I changed and where, but for a some time now 1Password does not suggest the login I need based on url matching anymore.

For example,

• I go to 1Password.community and I click on the 1Password icon in my Firefox toolbar.
  • I see a list of logins I have marked 'favourite' and underneath the list all my logins alphabetically.
  • I click on the Suggestions - 1password.community pull-down bar in the menu
  • Only then I get to see the appropriate login that matches 1password.community

This happens on all websites. I used to get suggestions immediately.

What did I change and how to revert it?

Thank you!

1Password Version: 7.9.1
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: macOS 12.0.1

Comments

• miles.parker
    miles.parker
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there,

It sounds like 1Password has been set up to open to ALL Items instead of Suggestions, you can change this by following these steps:

1. Right-Click 1Password in the browser icon
    2. Select Settings
    3. Under GENERAL the second option allows you to choose what 1Password opens to

I hope this resolves your issue.

• Hello @rrustema,

In case you don't see the Settings option when right-clicking the 1Password icon in the browser toolbar, please follow these steps to make 1Password only suggest related items on a website.

Open the 1Password app => select 1Password 7 in the menu bar => Preferences => Mini => Open 1Password to => Suggestions.

• rrustema
    rrustema
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you! Just after I asked I was clicking around and found the option by chance...

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of Miles and Nhat, you are welcome @rrustema! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.