1 Password opens with System Start Windows.

Options
BlackJack
BlackJack
Community Member

Hello, would it be possible to bring out an update that when you start your Windows PC, a small pop-up window opens at the bottom right of the screen automatically, that you have to enter your password in 1 Password to log in so that the 1 Password Program starts? After entering the password, 1 password is automatically minimized.
Kaspersky Password Manager also has this function.
Would be great if you can meet the request. thanks

1Password Version: 8.5.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• Hi @BlackJack:

Just to confirm, 1Password can already start when you sign in to Windows, but does not automatically prompt for your account password until the first time you attempt to unlock it. To clarify, are you wanting 1Password to ask for an unlock immediately after starting your computer? Let me know!

jack

• BlackJack
    BlackJack
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Jack

When my PC starts, I don't need to enter a login password because I turned it off.

Yes, as soon as my Windows has started, I would like the 1Password window to open automatically at the bottom right of the screen and ask me to unlock, enter the master password and then 1Password will be minimized again.

I used Kaspersky Password Manager before and there is this function. I start my PC and as soon as Windows has started, a small window pops up in which I enter my master password and after I have done that, the program minimizes and it is unlocked and I miss that with 1Password.

If I can put a screenshot here, I can show it to you.

Greetings Blackjack

• BlackJack
    BlackJack
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Jack

here again a screenshot of the Kaspersky Password Manager.
    This is how it looks when my Windows starts, then the window opens and after I enter my master password, the program is unlocked and minimized.

Greetings blackjack

• Hi @BlackJack:

Thanks for your clarification here. I've filed this as a feature request to see if this is something that can be added in the future. Thanks again for your feedback here!

Jack

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#1109

• BlackJack
    BlackJack
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Jack

Thank you for your response. I hope it will come soon =)

Greetings BlackJack

• You are very welcome @BlackJack! :smile:

This discussion has been closed.