Inability to fill a form for Quickbooks payment

Options
jasimon9
jasimon9
Community Member
edited December 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

How do you fill this form with 1P?

1. There is no "fill form" control. I have to paste fields one at a time.
  2. Not only that but the second password fields cannot be pasted--it has to be typed.

Seems this was a feature that I have used successfully for years.

1Password Version: 7.9.2
Extension Version: 7.9.2
OS Version: 10.15.7

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jasimon9:

There is no "fill form" control. I have to paste fields one at a time.

Is the 1Password inline menu not appearing at all if you click on any of those fields? Or does it appear but it doesn't fill anything?

Not only that but the second password fields cannot be pasted--it has to be typed.

Which one is the password field in the screenshot?

• jasimon9
    jasimon9
    Community Member
    Options

The 1P inline menu does not appear for the routing number nor for the account holders name. However it does appears in the account number and confirm account number field. However, it is offering to perform logins rather than fill those fields.

I am pretty sure that for years I was able to fill in bank information for account and routing numbers, but maybe I am not remembering this properly.

None of those fields are for passwords. This is not a "login" operation, but rather a "form fill" operation.

• Hi @jasimon9:

Thanks for clarifying here. 1Password in the browser currently only offers support for filling Logins, Identities, and Credit Cards. In this case, searching the 1Password pop-up for the Bank Account item, then dragging and dropping it into the fields would be the best way to fill it at the moment. Let me know how that goes!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.