How do I stop my iPad from asking me to unlock after input of login to input passwrd?

Options
tommy
tommy
Community Member

In Safari after I find a website that needs logging in, I unlock, I chose the 1password icon and the appropriate password enter the login, if the password is requested in the next window I have to unlock 1pw again to enter it and if there is a OYP I have to unlock 1pw a third time.
How do I stop this?
I have set the time to stay open to 15 minutes

1Password Version: 7.93
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iPad OS 15.1

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @tommy!

In 1Password for iOS > Settings > Security, do you have Lock on Exit enabled?

• tommy
    tommy
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @ag_ana
    No, Lock on Exit is not enabled. Auto-Lock is at 15 Minutes

• Hi @tommy:

If you'd like to not be prompted to unlock 1Password multiple times when using Password AutoFill across multiple pages, enable "Password AutoFill" under the "Always Show lock screen For:" header in Settings > Advanced > Security. Once 1Password has been unlocked by opening the main app, and Lock on Exit is disabled, Password AutoFill will stay unlocked until the Auto-Lock timer expires.

Let us know how that goes!

Jack

• tommy
    tommy
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Jack

My setting are just as you show, so the problem resides eleswhere

Thank you

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@tommy:

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your iOS device and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• tommy
    tommy
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana
    Just sent this. I did not receive a link number but in the letter to the above email I included a link to this conversation

thank you

Tommy

• @tommy

I found your submission. Someone should be with you as soon as possible.

ref: BVF-56385-666

• tommy
    tommy
    Community Member
    Options

I got an email report from Alvin L. with this heading: Re: [#BVF-56385-666] 1Password for iOS Diagnostics Report
    Please follow though this string So my issue is fully documented

• @tommy I see that my colleague Alvin has responded to your email, please reply to him there and we can investigate further. I'm locking this thread to prevent duplication of effort.

This discussion has been closed.