How download the iCloud version?

Options
ozonostudio
ozonostudio
Community Member

I buy 1password on my iPhone and Mac a lot of years ago, but now keeps asking every time I try to do something for the month payment version (premium) and It's super annoying, more when I purchase both apps and I don't use anything from the "premium" monthly version

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS 12.0.1

Comments

• Hi @ozonostudio:

Just to clarify, are you currently using a licensed version of 1Password and receiving a notification offering 50% off three years of a 1Password.com account, or are you having trouble locating the version of 1Password for Mac to use with an iCloud vault? If you're looking for the version of 1Password for Mac compatible with an iCloud vault, the download is available here: https://1password.com/downloads/mac/

Let me know!

Jack

• ozonostudio
    ozonostudio
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @jack.platten I change from an iMac to a MacBook Pro, and all the years I was using 1Password and never being asked about a license because I buy 1Password on AppStore and on my iPhone I get the in-app pro version purchase all this before the implementation of the subscriptions, I always support 1 Password but now on Iphone I don't longer got the upgraded versión neither on Mac, so I'm asking: there's a way to keep using 1Password without being asked to get a subscription? I buy 1Password on the past, every launch and upgrade, but I'm not ok with monthly subscriptions for things that I buy and I don't need to have on a server outside iCloud

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ozonostudio:

there's a way to keep using 1Password without being asked to get a subscription?

There is, but we should understand why you are being prompted to activate a subscription in the first place. If you open 1Password and to go Preferences > Accounts tab, do you perhaps have a frozen 1Password account in the list there?

• ozonostudio
    ozonostudio
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana there's no accounts there, When I use the safari extension Every time I click on a password/user field and the plugin prompts ask me about create an account to pay

If I try to close that prompt appear again, I need to click at least 4 times, and if I don't activate the Safari plugin 1Password mini keeps asking for that plugin, this becomes annoying, more for me a user who buy both apps on iPhone and Mac before you change to a subscription plan everything.

• @ozonostudio Thank you for sending a screenshot of the prompt that you're seeing. Which version of 1Password did you buy your license for? If, many years ago, you purchased a license for 1Password 6 (or an earlier version) then this license won't work for 1Password 7.

• ozonostudio
    ozonostudio
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1P yeah probably it's before 1Password6 also on my iPhone not longer exist the option for recover purchase like used to be, on any case where I can download 1Password6?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options
This discussion has been closed.