Hi all, I'm writing since I'm facing an unwanted behavior while trying to automatically fill an OTP field in Google Chrome.
First of all a few details about the specifications of the software I'm using:
I set up an OTP field in 1Password, on a website X, using the 'Scan QR code' feature of the 1Password Chrome extension. Everything worked fine. The OTP provided by 1Passoword allows me to log into the website X.
Now, if I try to log into a website Y or Z, for which I haven't set an OTP verification in 1Password but that requires an OTP verification since, for instance, I set it up using a different app (e.g. Google Authenticator), 1Password Chrome extension tries to fill this field with the OTP code provided by 1Password for the website X.
In 1Password desktop app I can see the OTP code for website X but I cannot see, as it should be, the OTP codes for website Y and Z.
While in 1Password Chrome extension, in the browser, I can see the OTP code for website X but I can also see the OTP codes for website Y and Z that are wrongly the same as the one provided for website X.
Not sure if I managed to explain this clearly.
Thank you in advance.
1Password Version: 80500046 (BETA channel)
Extension Version: 2.2.0 (Chrome, BETA channel)
OS Version: Windows 10 Home (21H2, 19044.1387)