Deleted Items Not Being Removed on Other Devices (and 1Password.com)

Options
spennymac
spennymac
Community Member

Hello! Thank you so much for providing an incredible service! I've been a 1Password devotee since 2013.

I am giving the gift of 1Password to my parents this Christmas! I've been working quite a bit over the past three days to add them to my 1Password Family account, and migrate over all of their passwords (e.g. from their iCloud keychain, a physical paper book, a random assortment of logins from their failed attempt at using LastPass, and Post-It notes all around their computer monitor - ugh!) into 1Password. So far, so good!

However, I'm seeing an unexpected syncing issue, specifically with deleted items. My parents have an iMac (High Sierra 10.13.6), an iPad, and an iPhone. I've installed 1Password on all three. I've been doing most of my work on the iMac, consoldating everything. Any updates I make (i.e. adding new data to an entry, or modifying existing data fields) immediately take effect across all devices. However, if I delete an entry from 1Password on the iMac, it doesn't delete on the iPhone, iPad, or on 1Password.com. The iMac shows 99 items, but 1Password.com, the iPhone, and iPad all show 127 items. All of the 'extra' items on the other devices (from what I can see) are the entries I deleted on the iMac.

Is there a delay in removing deleted items between the different devices? I'm surprised that the deleted entries are not reflected in 1Password.com. Anything I can do to resolve?

1Password Version: 7.9.2
Extension Version: 2.1.4
OS Version: macOS 10.13.6

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @spennymac!

However, if I delete an entry from 1Password on the iMac, it doesn't delete on the iPhone, iPad, or on 1Password.com. The iMac shows 99 items, but 1Password.com, the iPhone, and iPad all show 127 items. All of the 'extra' items on the other devices (from what I can see) are the entries I deleted on the iMac.

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from this Mac and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• spennymac
    spennymac
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the response! I've completed the requested actions. The ticket number is [#RHX-63657-649].

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@spennymac:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: RHX-63657-649

This discussion has been closed.