Can't paste into Quick Access

XIII
XIII
Community Member

My Alfred / Keyboard Maestro / 1Password combo to help me log in in Apps no longer works. After some research I found out that it's no longer possible to paste text into Quick Access. When I changed "insert text by pasting" into "insert text by typing" in my Keyboard Maestro the combo started working again, but slower...

Can you please fix this?

Or even better, (please!) give me CLI 2.0 beta access so I can try to implement a better solution than using Quick Access? (Would love that!)

1Password Version: 8.5.0 Beta (8050064 on Nightly channel)
_Extension Version:
n/a
OS Version: macOS Big Sur 11.6.2

Comments

• Thank you for writing in.

I've confirmed that I am able to reproduce the issue you have described on macOS and I've filed an issue internally for this to be addressed. I can't commit to a timeline but I'll have a look to see if it's something I can quickly fix. As for the CLI 2.0 beta access, you can request access here: https://forms.gle/ckuMrxxzc1x6meG19.

I hope you have a great week!

• Just to provide a little update. I was able to land a change that fixes this for me locally. It is not yet available in the stable or beta channels but should hopefully be making it's way out soon.

Have a great week!

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member

I run the nightly builds. Looks like I can indeed paste again into Quick Access. Thanks!

• Thanks for the update @XIII 👍

Ben

This discussion has been closed.