I want to see a history of my interactions with 1password.

I want to see a history of my interactions with 1password. For instance I know I added a site yesterday that I do not want but I can't remember what it was. So searching or sorting by creation or modified date is what I need. I use browser add-ins if that helps.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:sort by date

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

@jjo5555 In the browser extension, try looking in the password generator history. 1Password icon->Password Generator->Generator History.

However, I tend to use the desktop app for tasks like this. The 1Password 7 Windows app allows you to sort by date created and date modified.

• jjo5555
    jjo5555
    Community Member

Thanks that got it. But this trick assumes I generated a password and didn't bash one in. I have no app. I did have it but I could never see the point of having the app installed and running given you need the browser add-on anyway. I was just using resources for nothing.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

@jjo5555 Glad that worked. You can only do a subset of tasks using the browser add-on. When it comes to organising items, you will probably end up using either the desktop app or 1password.com. For security and convenience reasons, I prefer the desktop app and only use the website for those tasks which can only be accomplished there.

• jjo5555
    jjo5555
    Community Member

can't seem to do it at 1password.com either

• @jjo5555

You're right, 1password.com does not offer the enhanced sorting options that the desktop client does. I've shared your request for this feature with our development team. In the meantime, the desktop app is the best way to view items by modified date and manage them there. If you're interested in giving them a try, you can in install it from here.

This discussion has been closed.