kinda miss the 1password Mini window...

Options
kleerkoat
kleerkoat
Community Member

even with all it's bugs right now, i do like the quick command pallette, i find myself still going up for the mini window to quickly edit a login without opening a full window. i see that you cqn open the login in the full app though.

as i'm writing this i'm thinking maybe i just need to adjust my habits and trust you guys that conforming is in my own best interest. :-)

1Password Version: 8.5.0
Extension Version: 80500057
OS Version: macOS 12.2 beta

Comments

• Hi @kleerkoat, thanks for the feedback!

If you have particular issues with the Quick Access (especially bugs), we're happy to hear anything you'd like to share. We want to make this new feature as robust and useful as possible.

And to that point, thank you for the kind words about Quick Access as well! We do feel, using it on a day-by-day basis, that it's a pretty big jump in improvement over 1Password mini. I have also added a request to be able to edit items from this window, on your behalf 😃

Thanks again for your contributions here!

ref: dev/core/core#10088

• OAW
    OAW
    Community Member
    edited January 2022
    Options

@kleerkoat AgileBits seems insistent on this new Quick Access feature and the 1PW Mini has essentially been abandoned. The closest thing currently available that functions like 1PW Mini is the 1PW in the Browser extension.

• xarph
    xarph
    Community Member
    Options

Make the quick access search box appear in a single click of the 1password menu bar item, located at that location on the screen, and I won't miss 1password mini so much.

You're not going to get me switching from the muscle memory of clicking there to a keyboard shortcut. I want a 1password search to appear in one click, somehow.

This discussion has been closed.