1 pass version 8 - How to use multiple accounts with different master passwords?

speed2001
speed2001
Community Member

I have two accounts of 1password. No matter what 1password says I want to have different master for each of them what is not the problem. Problem happens when I try to switch from one account to the other because 1password requires the master key to do it what is totally cumbersome, moreover that the accounts are protected with 2factor authentication. Is there a way to change accounts without having to enter the master key, just the password and 2FA? If there isn't I will consider to get back to LastPass

1Password Version: 8.4.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows10 Pro

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@speed2001:

Please see this forum discussion where some of my colleagues wrote about this :+1:

• speed2001
    speed2001
    Community Member

Sorry but the thread is too long and too confuse to be useful, at least to my experience level. I need two simple and straight answers:

A) Can I use two different sub-accounts from the same family account each having their own password?
    B) If yes, will I need to inform the secret key everytime I switch from one account to another? Again, if yes, is there a way to bypass this?

Thank you all for the support.

Cheers, Speed.

• Answered in the other thread. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.