Access more fields from Quick Access

jeffhandley
jeffhandley
Community Member

I've recently upgraded to 1Password 8 and the corresponding new browser extension (for Edge). I'm frustrated by a feature missing from Quick Access that I used heavily in 1Password Mini: the ability to copy/insert any field from the login details.

With Quick Access, I can easy copy the username or password, but when I have other fields saved (such as the email address used on the account or answers to security questions), it's now several additional steps to access those fields and copy them to the clipboard to paste into the browser.

I expected the "More Actions" view within Quick Access to give me the ability to easily view/copy values from the other fields.

Thanks for your consideration,
Jeff Handley

1Password Version: 8.4.1
Extension Version: 2.1.4
OS Version: Windows 11
Referrer: forum-search:Access more fields from Quick Access

Comments

• Hey @jeffhandley:

I can definitely see how this would be useful, so I've added your feedback internally. While I can't make any promises on when or if this will be added, our developers regularly go over this list to see if they're changes that could be made. Thanks again for your feedback!

Jack

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#1159

• jeffhandley
    jeffhandley
    Community Member

Thanks a bunch!

• Thank you for helping make 1Password the best it can be! 💙

• SomeoneAwesome
    SomeoneAwesome
    Community Member

+1

• AliH1P
    edited May 2022

Hey @SomeoneAwesome, I've added your vote to the internal feature request to help highlight user interest. Thanks!

Ali

IDEA-I-719

This discussion has been closed.