Linux desktop app not syncing

Hello, I've recently noticed that the desktop app is not syncing the changes/new passwords.

If I run the app from the terminal I can see the following error:

ERROR 2021-12-29T14:15:16.737 tokio-runtime-worker(ThreadId(11)) [1P:op-app/src/app/backend/sync.rs:81] Failed to sync account BF7OZ6IJGVDWNEGTDKXRLST2HM. Error: SyncFailed(HttpError(IoError(IoError(error sending request))))
ERROR 2021-12-29T14:15:16.737 tokio-runtime-worker(ThreadId(11)) [1P:op-app/src/app/backend/sync.rs:95] Failed to sync account BF7OZ6IJGVDWNEGTDKXRLST2HM. Retry on reconnect.

Any help is appreciated. This was working fine before.

1Password Version: 80500057, on BETA channel
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Opensuse Tumbleweed

Comments

• SavanniSavanni

Team Member

hi, @davidmartos96 .

I see that you posted here last month, potentially during the time that we were all on vacation. Are you still seeing this problem?

• @Savanni Yes, I'm still having the issue.

• SavanniSavanni

Team Member

Have you changed your account password or email address recently?

• @Savanni No, I did not. I noticed this behavior just the other day on the desktop app.

• SavanniSavanni

Team Member

Okay. Please write in to our support line and include a diagnostic report. They may already have an answer for you, but if not I can look at this and even bring in another engineer more familiar with the syncing code.

• edited January 11

@Savanni Ok, thank you. I'll email support.

• PeterG_1PPeterG_1P

Team Member

Hello @davidmartos96 , just wanted to confirm on our part that we have received your message and will be continue to follow up with you by email. Thank you for contacting us!

• If any one else encounters with this issue, I was able to solve it installing the version from the stable branch 8.4.x

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks for sharing that update here @davidmartos96. :)

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file