1Password not autofilling all fields on EI Reporting Website

Options
fisherg
fisherg
Community Member
edited January 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

How do I get 1Password to save and autofill all 3 fields on the EI Reporting Website

I right-click the Safari Extension icon, then click "Save Login", it will save the Social Insurance Number as "Password" and will store Province of residence, but it refuses to store and autofill the Access Code.

I tried filling in the Acces Code,m then click the "Save in 1Password" that shows up under that field, but it doesn't store anything in the 1Password entry for this website.

Any help would be appreciated.

1Password Version: 8.5
Extension Version: 2.1.4
OS Version: Mac OS 12.0.1

Comments

• @fisherg

It appears 1Password is having some trouble filling out the access code because it's designated as a secondary "password" field on the page. I've reported this to our development team, hopefully we can improve this behaviour in a future release.

In the meantime, if you have the Access Code saved in your Login item, you can use the drag and drop feature to autofill the code. I realize it's not ideal, but should allow you to quickly enter the details. I apologize for the extra clicks here.

ref: dev/core/core#1439

• fisherg
    fisherg
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for the update.
    I’ll wait patiently for the update.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@fisherg You're welcome. Please feel free to reach back out to us anytime, and we can let you know if there are any updates.

Thanks for being a 1Password user!

This discussion has been closed.