How to get the latest FireFox Beta?

Options
topher007
topher007
Community Member

I noticed on the release notes page that the current beta is 2.2.2, but when I go to the beta downloads page and select the Firefox extension, it is still 2.2.0. How do I get the latest?

1Password Version: 8.5.0
Extension Version: 2.2.0
OS Version: MacOS 12.1

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@topher007 Hey there! You're correct that 1Password beta 2.2.2 is not yet available in Firefox. I've reached out to our developers and hopefully we can get an update soon. I'll keep you posted :)

• topher007
    topher007
    Community Member
    edited January 2022
    Options

@Joy_1P Thanks. That's a little odd. I wouldn't expect them to be published at the exact same time as different app stores have different rules and timelines, etc but for it to be this far out is interesting. It was released on 12/30/21 and it is now 1/6/21 and it has been available in Chrome for a while.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@topher007 There was probably some delay because of the holidays - I know some of us did not get back in until last Tuesday. That said, the developers have told me that they're currently reviewing the updated Mozilla add-ons policy. They're hopeful that the beta extension will be published soon. Once it is available, I will let you know here!

• topher007
    topher007
    Community Member
    edited January 2022
    Options

@Joy_1P FF Browser extension 2.2.4 is now available. Thanks.

• On behalf of Joy, you're very welcome @topher007! :smile:

This discussion has been closed.