PW is marked as "terrible" on new saved record / missing frequent tags in new record creation

Options

Hello,

I'm guessing this is where you can post bugs and such for the beta versions, correct? These aren't breaking bugs, just little oddities.

Bug:
In the newest V8 beta, when you create a new login and save it, if you view the item, it'll show the password as "terrible" with a low, red circle. However, if you hit edit, then add and delete a character in the password and save, it'll then show as "fantastic" this is if I use the 'memorable passwords' that are generated from 1PW, but not sure if it's for anything. i haven't tested that yet, but I did notice this in at least 2 new records I created this week.

Request:
for the browser plugins, when you are saving a new record, the tag field, when you type there, is it possible to bring up your tags and tag directories for easy selection? for example, I have a tag "clients" and then sub tags for each client, but sometimes I forget how I spelled it exactly, so I have to manually type "clients/clientname" and see if I got it right in the main app. The main app DOES bring up the existing tags which is great!

Thank you for an awesome product. It's working swimingly!

1Password Version: 80500083
Extension Version: 2.2.0
OS Version: Win10

This discussion has been closed.