1Password Doesn't Remember The "Collection" View I've Selected, & It Doesn't Sync With Quick Access

nimvio
nimvio
Community Member

The "Collection" feature has a long-term memory problem: the settings for it won't stick! Intuitively, I'd expect that whichever Collection/account I've chosen to view--whether I change it via Quick Access or the desktop app--also gets applied across the app. And more importantly, I want the app to remember my choice for the next time I open the app (not just for Quick Access). Currently, the app resets the "view" back to showing all vaults/items under my account, and I have to manually change it back every time (eek!).

I heard that a recent fix made it so Quick Access remembers the setting, but not for the main app. What I'm proposing is that the Collection feature gets a long-term memory upgrade, and the things mentioned above are implemented.

I want to shout out a "Thank you" to all the members of 1Password, and know that we appreciate all that you do.

1Password Version: Early Access for macOS
Extension Version: Latest
OS Version: macOS 12.x.x

Comments

• It's a known problem that seems to be taking an age to fix. It's my number 1 issue with 1PW now :(

• Hello @nimvio,

Thanks for letting us know of this issue and your kind words.

@Generic1PasswordUser is right this is a known issue that our team is working to resolve. We have been able to narrow down the issue more from our end, so hopefully with the progress we have made a solution will appear soon.

ref: dev/core/core#11004

This discussion has been closed.