New Feature Request - Who updated the password

mattjohnson
mattjohnson
Community Member

We have a shared folder in our office. Sometimes passwords need to be updated. We had this recently, but when I went to use the password, the website said it was incorrect. I looked at the last updated time and it showed just a few days prior.

My suggestion is to be able to see who made the last update. If we encounter this error on a shared folder, then we can go to that person and see if they updated it correctly or if something weird happened.

Thanks,
Matt

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @mattjohnson

This information is currently available through the https://my.1Password.com web app. For example, when viewing one of the items in a shared vault I have access to:

Here we can see Andi was the last one to modify this item. I hope that helps!

Ben

• mattjohnson
    mattjohnson
    Community Member

Awesome! I looked on the Chrome Extension and the desktop app, but did not think to look on the website. Thank you for letting me know.

• Awesome! I looked on the Chrome Extension and the desktop app, but did not think to look on the website

I'd be very happy if one day we had this same info available in all of those places. 😁 Hopefully that'll be something that can happen with future revisions.

Thank you for letting me know.

You're very welcome. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.