iPad layout rendering issue

Options
Gingered
Gingered
Community Member

I noticed that iOS 1Password Beta 7.9.3 randomly, often though, has a layout issue when it is multitasking used.
Opening the application doesn't solve the problem and you must close to regain a normal screen layout. Very annoying.

1Password Version: 7.9.3
Extension Version: 2.2.4
OS Version: iOS 15.2.1

Comments

• Hey @Gingered:

I sincerely apologize for the delay in response here, your post may have slipped through. We've been doing some testing on how to replicate this, and have been unable to duplicate this issue. Is there a specific set of steps when working with 1Password that will result in this? Let me know, and I can dig into it further with you!

Jack

• Thanks for confirming @Gingered. We'll continue to investigate this, but in the mean time if you do run into this issue, closing 1Password and reopening as a workaround would be your best bet.

Jack

• Hi @Gingered:

Thanks for following up. We've still been unable to replicate the issue that you've been running into, but I completely understand how frustrating this is. I'll circle back with the team and see if we have any other ideas on how to investigate this. Keep an eye out!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.