No autofill for Roll20

Options

Hi there,
I have an account for Roll20 which is available at https://roll20.net/ and also configured for https://app.roll20.net/ and https://app.roll20.net/login as alternative websites in 1password.
Anyways, the entry is not available for autofill for this account / site. The problem is repeatable and only on this specific entry/site ... everywhere else autofill is working just fine.
Does anyone has an idea, how to get 1Password working on this site?

Greetz
Yet another 1Password User

1Password Version: 7.9.828
Extension Version: 2.2.1
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• Hey @ya1pwuser:

Thanks for asking! I've just checked and didn't run into any issues on this site. Just to confirm, is your Roll20 account not showing as an option in the in-line menu, or is the in-line menu not showing at all? Just as a quick check, if you manually put your sign in info into the username and password fields, and use the "Save in 1Password" button in the in-line menu, does it work for you from then on? Let me know!

Jack

• ya1pwuser
    ya1pwuser
    Community Member
    Options

For me, the default-value for new entrys is presented with the option to save a new generated password with it.
    So basically, the browser extension does work in any way for these fields, but does not recognize the entry in the database somehow.
    I even inspected the site itself if the login fields are imported from elsewhere, but I can't find anything suspicious.

• InflamedSebi
    InflamedSebi
    Community Member
    edited February 2022
    Options

Same for me.
    1Password chrome extension asks to unlock when I click the login form.
    It then shows 2 different possible entries for the username, despite me only having one login (a complete different one) for this site in the app.
    Clicking one of them brings up a dialog
    Clicking okay fills login, but not the password field and asks to create a password.
    No clue what that is, but it is not working at all.
    I cleared full cache for this site. No Luck so far.

Clicking the entry in the desktop app however, does open a tab for the login form and does fill the details correctly, so it seems this issue is only related to the chrome extension?

• Hey @InflamedSebi and @ya1pwuser:

Thanks for following up on this, and I appreciate your additional screenshot, as it was what I needed to replicate the issue. It seems like 1Password in the browser isn't detecting the page properly when you're using German as your browser language. I was able to replicate it, and I've filed an issue so hopefully we can get it smoothed out in the future. In the meantime, opening the 1Password pop-up in your browser, selecting the appropriate Login entry, and clicking Autofill should have it fill properly:

Let me know how you both get on with that!

Jack

ref: dev/core/core#12689

• InflamedSebi
    InflamedSebi
    Community Member
    Options

Can totally confirm it. Switching the browser to any other language than german (tried english, french, spanish) does not trigger this issue. The Autofill button does work properly in any language.
    I guess I'll just stay with english for now.
    Thank you!

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of Jack, you are welcome @InflamedSebi. Please let us know if you have any further questions about this!

This discussion has been closed.